The AYA Nº 2 is the pre-eminent ‘affordable’ sidelock side-by-side and the most famous model in the AYA line. Since its introduction in the late 1950s, tens of thousands of Nº 2’s have been sold in the United Kingdom, the United States, and everywhere that shooters value the superb balance and handling of a fine double gun. Mechanically, the Nº 2 is identical to the Nº 1, and like the Nº 1, it was originally modelled on the time-tested Holland & Holland action.
Following the tremendous success of the Nº 1 ‘de Luxe’, we have developed a new model to offer our clients an equivalent version of the Nº 2.
The most striking feature of this new model is the beautiful engraving; originally designed by our master engraver, this stunning bold foliate pattern has been faithfully reproduced by laser and finished by hand. To complement the engraving, the Nº 2 ‘de Luxe’ is stocked with upgraded Nº 1 quality walnut and treated to a deeper oil finish and fine checkering.
AYA N°2 De Luxe LEFTHAND cal 12 - 74 cm
- Side by Side hammerless sidelock shotgun.
- Forged steel action with double locking mechanism and gas vents.
- Hardened steel intercepting safety sears.
- Gold washed internal lock parts.
- Gold lined cocking indicators.
- Double trigger with hinged front trigger.
- Optional selective or non-selective single trigger.
- Chopper lump chrome nickel steel barrels.
- Concave Rib.
- Straight hand, finely chequered and oil finished highly figured walnut stock.
- Wood grade special.
- Best English bold foliate engraving.
- Initial Oval.
- Automatic Safety.
- Old silver finish action.
- 12, 16, 20, 28 & .410 bore.
- 28″ barrels, with other barrels lengths to order.
- Approximate weight in 12 bore 6 3/4 lbs.