One of the world’s rarest precious metals is the eponym for this top-class hunting rifle boasting an elaborate Ruthenium finish. The DLC (Diamond-Like-Carbon) coating on the trigger, bolt handle ball and bolt head is not only a visual highlight, but also offers protection against the most extreme conditions.
R8 TRIGGER, DLC COATED
- "Diamond Like Carbon"- black high gloss finish
- less weight
- improved heat dissipation
BOLT HANDLE BALL DLC COATED
"Diamond Like Carbon" coating - black high-gloss
RUTHENIUM FINISH COATED PISTOL GRIP
Ruthenium finish coated openwork pistol grip cap made of steel with ebony inlay
ABS RIFLE CASE TYPE B
- Suitable for bolt action rifles
- max. barrel length 70 cm (27.5")
- max. forarm length 38 cm (15")
- Compartments: 1x rifle scope (max. lens diameter 56 mm/2.2")
- 1x R8 spare magazine; document compartment and Allen key holders in the cover
- With combination lock.
- L x W x H: 82 x 33 x 11 cm (32.3" x 13" x 4.3").
Rifle Cocked = Illuminated Dot Active
- Illumination Control (iC) couples the control of the reticle illumination to the operation of the rifle
- A sensor in the eyepiece recognizes the position of the cocking slide and automatically regulates the switch-on/-off function of the illuminated reticle
BAVARIAN CHEEK PIECE WITH DOUBLE RABBET
- stock with Bavarian cheek piece and double rabbet
EBONY FORE-END TIP
- noble, black ebony forearm tip