BUL BL- 9 RIFLE
Introducing the BUL Armory BL-9 PCC in 9mm.
Our motto and mission is to deliver a "ready to race out of the box" platforms, and this is exactly what we did with our PCC.
The BUL BL-9 is equipped with everything you need, with it's competition trigger, 14.5" lightweight barrel, our factory designed a muzzle brake, floating CNC hand guard and buffer tube in various colors, ambi safety and ambi charging handle, a fully functional magazine bolt catch, a 45° optic mount and FAB buttstock and grip. And yes, it accept Glock mags (Gen 4 & 5).
BUL BL- 9
- Caliber – 9x19 and 9x21.
- Overall weight (without mag) – 2,917gr (102.8 oz).
- Overall length (open/close buttstock) – 88 cm/79cm (34.6"/31.1").
- Barrel length – 14.5" (36.8 cm).
- Handguard length – 13.3" (34 cm).
- 14.5" Lightweight barrel.
- 7075 Aluminum upper and lower.
- Trigger pull – 2.5 lb approx. (round or straight shape).
- Muzzle brake.
- Low profile grip.
- 45° optic mount.
- Extended aluminum trigger guard.
- Ambi safety.
- Ambi charging handle.
- Heavy spring and buffer tube.
- FAB Defense GL-Core S buttstock and rubberized egronomic grip (AGR-43).
- Magazine capacity – 33 rd.
- Available colors (buttstock tube, handguard and muzzle brake) – red, blue, purple and black.
- Hard anodize coating red, blue or purple
- Nikko stirling diamond PRO-T4 6 MOA red dot sight + mount