CZ TACTICAL SPORT 2 ENTRY MODEL
A new sport pistol series optimized for competing in the IPSC Standard Division.
Since 2005, CZ 75 TACTICAL SPORTS (TS) has been the name of top sport specials based on the legendary CZ 75 model. The performance enhanced, single-action TS series has been designed primarily for the IPSC Standard Division. This division only allows the use of models that do not have optical sights or compensators mounted and they meet strict size restrictions (pistol must fit in a 225 × 150 × 45 mm box). With the original CZ 75 TS model in hand, shooters on the CZ Shooting Team achieved winning results at some of the most prestigious international competitions. Since 2015, CZ factory shooting team competitors in the Standard Division have been using an improved variation of this model the hand-fitted CZ 75 TS ORANGE.
The new CZ TS 2 series is the result of independent development, where the extensive experience of CZ Shooting Team members was combined with the very latest design and production processes. The CZ TS 2 model introduces a new level of refinement. lt features a sport trigger with a quick reset, and comes with a new frame and slide. The technologies used to create the new model allow for precise tolerances down to a hundredth of a millimeter for a much tighter parts fit, resulting in both increased shooting accuracy and an extended service life. The improved ergonomics and intelligent distribution of mass enable refined operation, even when shooting fast. There is minimum muzzle rise and return is prompt and natural. Thanks to its improved build and customization options, CZ TS 2 has the potential to satisfy a wide range of our valued customers - beginners and intermediate shooters in the IPSC Standard Division and USPSA, but also hobby target shooters with a large-caliber pistol.
Main features of the CZ TS 2 product line:
- Single-action (SA) only trigger mechanism with short travel and quick reset.
- Increased accuracy and service life due to the use of high quality materials and utilization of the latest technologies.
- Improved frame and slide geometry for easier, faster and more reliable operation.
- Attractive design of the slide, frame and sport hammer.
- Improved ergonomics that contribute to comfortable handling during firing.
- Aggressive checkering optimized for a reliable grip in a wide range of conditions.
- 1mm red fiber optic front sight for quick and intuitive aiming.
- Durable finish.
- Long service life and high reliability with various types of ammunition.
- Machined magwell and flat, anodized duralumin base.
Features of the CZ TS 2 Entry Model:
A generational leap forward, this sports special is built to dominate competition in IPSC Standard Division and USPSA, as well as in other target shooting disciplines and hobby target shooting. The TS 2 base model is suitable for beginners and advanced competitors alike. The pistol is equipped with flat, silver anodized duralumin grips, solid metal sights, extended manual safety on the left side and flat manual safety on the right side. A pin for replacement of the slide stop is included as part of the package.
- flat, silver anodized duralumin grips
- solid metal sights
- extended manual safety on the left side and flat manual safety on the right side
- pin for replacement of the slide stop is included as part of the package.
- delivered with oversized pistol case and 3 magazines
CZ TACTICAL SPORT 2 ENTRY MODEL
- Height/Width/Length: 147/42/225 mm
- Barrel length: 134 mm
- Weight: 1,35 kg
- Caliber: 9mm Luger (9×19)
- Magazine capacity: 20 shots
- Sights: Fibre optic front sight, fixed rear sight
- Trigger: SA
- Frame: Steel
- Grips: Duralumin
- Safety features: Safety notch on the hammer, manual safety
- Size: Full-size