The Smith & Wesson Model 637 Revolver is a variation of the Model 37 Chiefs Special Airweight® that integrates the time-tested features of the original with modern advancements. This ultra-light revolver is a favorite back-up and concealed carry firearm.
Smith & Wesson J-Frame revolvers have had your back since 1950. These small revolvers were designed to fire a full power round and are as simple and easy to use as they are reliable.
SMITH & WESSON 637 AIRWEIGHT
- Lightweight alloy frame for easy carry
- Stainless steel barrel and cylinder
- External hammer
- Rated for continuous +P Use
- Model: Model 637
- Caliber: .38 S&W SPECIAL +P
- Capacity: 5
- Barrel Length: 1.88”
- Overall Length: 6.3"
- Front Sight: Integral
- Rear Sight: Fixed
- Action: Single/Double Action
- Grip: Synthetic
- Weight: 14.3 oz / 405.4g
- Cylinder Material: Stainless Steel
- Barrel Material: Stainless Steel
- Frame Material: Aluminum Alloy
- Frame Finish: Matte Silver
- Purpose: Concealed Carry, Law Enforcement & Military, Personal Protection, State Compliance